LithoCIP allows offset printing machines to integrate ink key presetting. Based on digital job data CIP3, PDF and TIFF file system, LithoCIP identifies optimum ink presetting values for all printing units.
The automatic adjustment of all inking units before the first hard-proof significantly enhances productivity.
Optimum CMYK and special color ink key presetting for all printing machines.
Also available as a standalone with touch display
- Supported by various types of printing machines and manufacturers
- Offset printing sheets / roll
- Metal printing
- Fast setup process with optimised presetting values
- More accurate control and fast response times thanks to balancing
- Preset curves for process inks on different substrates available
For seamless interaction
LithoCIP – Ink key presetting system for all printing machines
- Presetting of all Ral and of all Euro and special colors
- Substrate-dependent characteristics
- Balancing of ink keys, ductor and sweeper
- Using CIP3, PDF and TIFF format is possible
- CMYK and special colors
- Comprehensive database
- Easy integration into the print shop workflow
- Automatic data transfer
- Read-back function in certain applications
- Excellent interaction with other Lithec products such as LithoDyn
- Different interfaces and output formats for many typeof printing machines
Scope of Delivery:
- Version A: Software for existing LithoFlash
- Version B: Standalone solution with PC and touch screen
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
To request more information or a demo, feel free to reach out!